1. BOOKING POLICY
- Bookings made directly on the TSTC Online Booking System do NOT require a deposit.
- Bookings made will only be held for a maximum of 24 hours, until payment is made.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY
- There will be no refund for cancellation within 3 days prior to the course. We reserved the right to cancel or reschedule the course.
- Failure to arrive at TSTC will be treated as a no-show and no refund will be given, unless appropriate reasoning is given.
- It is at the sole discretion of the TSTC management to waive the cancellation charges.
3. PAYMENT POLICY
- TSTC accepts bank transfer and credit/debit cards for online payments.
- On-premise payment channels include cash, bank transfer and cheque.
- All bookings made across any channel must have its full booking amount either be paid, pre-paid, or pre-authorized on a valid credit/debit card 1 day before or on the day of training.
4. TAXES/SERVICE CHARGES
- Course Fee rates booked directly on the online booking system are inclusive of 6% Sales Service Tax (SST).
- TSTC reserves the right to adjust the rates at any time within the promotional period in accordance with the revisions on such charges by the authorities concerned.
5. FRAUD & ERROR
- TSTC reserves the right to cancel or modify bookings where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity.
- TSTC reserves the right to cancel or modify bookings under other circumstances where it appears that a mistake or error has been made.
6. FORCE MAJURE
- It is expressly agreed that each party shall be relieved of its obligations under this letter of confirmation in the unlikely event of acts of nature, war, government regulations, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities or any other emergency will make it illegal or impossible to provide the facilities or to hold the event.
- All information contained herein is private and confidential and must not be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances.
- Negotiated rates cannot under any circumstances be resold to another party, internet/website, vendor, wholesaler/distributor.
- Rates displayed on the booking engine are meant for the TSTC's private booking engine only, and cannot be displayed or sold in any shape or form in the public domain.
8. PAYMENT DETAILS
- Should payment be made via cheque, please make cheque payable to TERENGGANU SAFETY TRAINING CENTRE SDN BHD. If via telegraphic transfer, please do so with the bank account details below:
|TERENGGANU SAFETY TRAINING CENTRE SDN BHD
|Name of Bank
|MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD
|Lot 40, Ground Floor, Mesra Mall, Lot 6490, Mukim Kerteh, Rantau Petronas, 24300 Kerteh, Terengganu Darul Iman
9. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
- This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice“) is issued pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act“) and for the purpose of this Notice, "Personal Data” shall have the meaning as ascribed to it under the Act.
- This Notice serves to inform you on how your Personal Data collected by Terengganu Safety Training Centre Sdn Bhd. (“we” or "us” or "our") will be recorded, processed, stored, used, transferred and/or disposed and to be utilised and dealt in accordance with the Act;
- This Notice serves to inform you that, whether you are our customers, vendors, suppliers, distributors or service providers (“you” or“your”) that your Personal Data being processed by us or on our behalf and you hereby give your consent to the processing of your Personal Data.
9.2 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be collected through several method, including but not limited to:-
- Information or feedbacks that you have provided to us by whatsoever means and/or in whatsoever manner; and/or
- Information obtained independently by us or given to us from other lawful sources including where necessary, from reliable third parties and from the public domain or online platforms; and/or
- Information collected from various on-line forms available during your visits to our website, business cards, guest books and/or any events organised or sponsored by us, our subsidiaries and/or any of our affiliates including but not limited to training programmes, conferences, seminars, workshops or talks.
9.3 NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect a variety of your Personal Data including but not limited, whenever necessary and relevant (collectively as "Personal Data”): -
- name, age, date of birth, identification card number, passport number or such other personal identification number, nationality;
- political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission by you of any offence;
- marital status, family and/or next of kin information;
- occupation, company name, designation, remuneration information, EPF number, SOCSO number, Income Tax Number, bank details, education, working experiences, training attended;
- medical record (physical or mental), diagnosis, personal health information, and criminal history/record;
- e-mail address, home and office address, contact number, photograph, CCTV images, other Personal Data you submitted to us from time to time and all other Personal Data we again collect from you on any subsequent occasion;
- any other Personal Data required for the purpose set out in this Notice and as may be determined by order published in the Gazette.
9.4 PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We may process your Personal Data for the purpose as listed but not limited, whenever necessary and relevant:-
- verification of identity, background and financial check, as may be necessary and appropriate;
- monitoring compliance requirements by the regulatory bodies and our internal rules and policies;
- contacting and communicating with you;
- responding to your inquiries or complaints and resolving disputes;
- providing our products and/or services to you;
- preparing legal documents or contract to effect and validate the commercial transaction between you and us;
- performing our contractual obligations with you and for the continuation of such obligations;
- administer and give effect to your commercial transaction with us including but not limited to issuance of invoice and letters;
- inviting you to participate in our events, programmes and activities;
- conducting market evaluation, surveys/research, reporting, audit, compliance, risk management, and data analytics to improve our services and businesses;
- providing you with information and/or updates on our businesses, products and/or services, e- newsletters and of our related corporations and business partners;
- conducting investigation and crime prevention purposes;
- processing employment applications including pre-employment checks;
- determining and reviewing salaries, incentives, bonuses and other benefits;
- determining promotion, career development, training, secondment or transfer, performance, health and safety administration, and security and access control;
- to defend and enforce our rights under any relevant and applicable laws and regulations;
- complying with legal, regulatory and disclosure requirements of any governmental and/or quasi-governmental departments or agencies, regulatory and statutory bodies, court order/direction, by-law, guideline, circular or code;
- monitoring compliance requirements of any financial institutions or banks that are related to the commercial transactions between you and us;
- for any other purposes that are required or permitted by any law, regulations, and/or guidelines as may be prescribed from time to time including such other purposes directly related to the foregoing.
9.5 FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Failure to provide us such Personal Data will result as follows (but not limited to):-
- unable to proceed with any verifications and checking;
- unable to perform obligations under any potential and/or existing businesses and/or contract;
- unable to maintain and develop our relationship with you;
- unable to perform obligations under employment agreement;
- unable to process employment application and any other applications submitted to us;
- unable to carry out any other purposes as listed in this Notice and under the Act.
9.6 SAFEGUARD AND DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTY
Failure to provide us such Personal Data will result as follows (but not limited to):-
- We value the privacy and protection of your Personal Data seriously hence we endeavour to implement appropriate administrative, security safeguard and procedure in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent any unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data and any accidental loss and destruction of or damage to your Personal Data.
- However, kindly take note that, certain Personal Data may be required to be disclosed to third parties (after all necessary steps taken), including but not limited to:-
- our subsidiaries, related companies, affiliates, business partners, service providers (including without limitation our vendors, suppliers, agents and contractors);
- our financial institutions, insurance companies, banks (including payment channels);
- our professional advisors, consultants/agents and advocate & solicitors;
- Royal Malaysian Police, governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, as may be required;
- your immediate family members and/or emergency contact person as may be notified to us from time to time;any party explicitly authorized by you for the purposes stated in this Notice or under the Act;
- any party nominated or appointed by us either solely or jointly with other service providers, data centres and/or servers, storage facility and records management service providers located within or outside Malaysia;
- any party of bodies as permitted as the Act and regulations may be prescribed from time to time.
- If you give us personal information about another person (or persons), we will take that to mean they have appointed and authorised you to act on their behalf.
Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us as long as it is necessary and for the expedient and fulfilment of any purpose as stated above pursuant to our internal policies, regulatory requirements, legal and accounting requirements and as permitted by law.
9.8 RIGHT OF ACCESS AND WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
- You are responsible to ensure the Personal Data provided to us is accurate, correct and up to date;
- You have the right to request of limiting the processing of your Personal Data or to cease or not begin processing your Personal Data for purposes of direct marketing;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent previously given to us (in full or in part) subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable duration of time for the withdrawal of consent to be effected by providing us a notice in writing;
- Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction of your Personal Data, or seek further information from us.
- All inquiries and request shall be addressed to the following person in charge:-
|Officer/Person In Charge
|Head of Admin Department
|Address & Contact No.
Terengganu Safety Training Centre Sdn Bhd.
Lot 3572, Jalan Panchur
Kawasan Perindustrian Teluk Kalong
Terengganu Darul Iman
T : 09-8623300
9.9 CHANGES ON NOTICE
We shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by issuing and placing the updated Notice on our website. By continuing to communicate with us or by continuing to use our services following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, it shall signify your understanding and acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
- Feel free and do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number:
|Admin (General Line)
|Training Coordination Unit (Booking)
|09-8623301 / 09-8623307 / 09-8623308 / 017-9833761 (WhatsApp only)
|09-8623309 / 09-8623310
Once again, if you require assistance, please contact us. We look forward to serve your training.
Terengganu Safety Training Centre Sdn Bhd (TSTC)